Property Manager - 260314-005
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
- Manage all operational aspect of property;
- Marketing of vacant premises;
- Preparation of lease agreements, review and renewal of lease;
- Negociates contract and leases with tenants and landlords;
- Maintains all real estate lease in the lease administration database;
- Monthly rental collection and statements;
- Utility management and reporting;
- Management of contractors;
- Obtain third party vendor quotes, analyze them, select vendors and manage contracts effectively;
- Manage owner and tenant relationships effectively.
- Develop budgets and forecasts;
- Analyze lease, sales reports, billings, revenues, expenses;
- Monthly rental and cost recoveries;
- Payment of municipal charges and recoveries;
- Direct and lead property team consisting of operations, finance and marketing to meet or exceed company objectives.
- Ensure property is maintained to the highest standards for maintenance and appearance;
- Building inspections and proposals regarding maintenance expenses;Inspection of maintenance by contractors and management of services providers in compliance with Congolese.
Profil et compétences requises
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability ;
- Discretion and service oriented;- Good computer skills especially, Microsoft package: Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in business and administrative, Accounting or related field; otherwise some business experience, particularly in the areas of finance, accounting or real estate is required.
- A minimum of three years progressive experience in commercial property management including management of multi-tenant facilities;
- Ability to read and understand commercial lease documents
- Prefer certified Property Manager or relevant recognized institution certificate is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and writing skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and shifting workloads and priorities.
- Experience with managing associates, positive attitude and ability to motivate associates
- Construction management is a plusComputer skills must be technically advanced with a good knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power point, Adobe Acrobat and a detailed working knowledge of portfolio management databases.
English and French language fluency required (written and spoken).