Data Warehouse Administrator & Analyst - 180814-001
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
- Data warehouse development ;
- Database structure design and maintenance ;
- Coordinates, schedules, and tests updates of the data warehouse information ;
- Liaise with business units (commercial, technology and support) to gather accurate and relevant data on a daily/monthly basis ;
- Conduct first questioning of received data for data quality and business intelligence ;
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly KPIs reports highlighting the insights ;
- Perform analysis and testing of relational databases and investigate any inconsistency ;
- Designs, develops and implements data mining tools and analysis to shift through large amounts of data.
Profil et compétences requises
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking ;
· Must speak English and French ;
· Planning, organising & co-ordinating ;
· Report writing and meeting skills ;
· Confident and self motivated ;
· Interpersonal skills ;
· People and customer focused ;
· Team work ;
· Excellent organizational skills including efficient use of time ;
· Flexibility, work long hours ;
· Data warehousing ;
skills Microsoft projects, word, excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, internet.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in Business, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience ;
· Minimum 2 years working experience in related role.
- Good knowledge of French (written and spoken)
- English is a plus
- We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format (compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): « Data Warehouse Administrator & Analyst » and your application letter directly to our website (complete the application form) before- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employments.