Supply Chain Officer - 22112016-004
Intitulé du Poste
Supply Chain Officer
Type de contrat
The post is as Supply Chain Officer
The Supply Chain Officer is a key position in Central African operations, ensuring that products are supplied to both internal and external customers. The role also ensures a cross functional link between Commercial, Operations and Finance and reports to the Supply Chain Specialist.
The society attracts and retains the best people and offers :
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation
- Career paths that allow you to specialise or become a generalist
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth
Poste et missions
The Supply Chain Officer will be in charge of/or will participate in the following duties:
- Conduct detailed sense check of the regions monthly demand forecast and lead weekly forecast (actual V forward forecast) validation meetings
- Facilitate new customer and product implementations
- Carry out daily priority planning of deliveries from each supply site based on materials requirements planning (MRP) output.
- Ensure Stock in Transit is monitored and that quantities en route to each site are accurately represented in SAP at all times.
- Assist in invoice enquiries to ensure timely and accurate invoice payment
- Ensure agreed DRP process is used effectively to develop and communicate a rolling bulk material plan to achieve required delivery dates to each destination.
- Where demand and supply is out of balance, utilise effective load prioritisation in agreement with all stakeholders.
- Understand monthly demand and validate weekly to feed accurate supply planning
- Understand customer position / Account manager assumptions and pursue opportunities to exceed expectations.
Profil et compétences requises
Excellent influencing skills
- Knowledge of the company's products
- Knowledge and application of demand/supply planning principles (S&OP)
- PC applications and integrated business systems, eg SAP.
- Ability to design and implement change
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management
- Expatriate experience in Africa essential
- Proficient in PC software including: Word, Excel, Notes & Power point.
- Strong business acumen
- Advanced Negotiating Skills
- Contract Management
- English very good command.
We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English(compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): "Supply Chain Management" and your application letter (in English) via mail directly to our website www.sodeico.org (complete the application form) before "21 December 2016
- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employments.