Business Development Lead - 23112016-007
Intitulé du Poste
Business Development Lead
Type de contrat
The post is as Business Development Lead
The Business Development Lead will provide leadership in identification, development & implementation of profitable initiatives and opportunities within the West African Region. Furthermore, this role has the responsibility for the development & delivery of innovative customer offerings in the African Market and plays a key part in expanding the overall market space in which the company operates.
The society attracts and retains the best people and offers :
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation
- Career paths that allow you to specialise or become a generalist
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth
Poste et missions
The Business Development Lead will be in charge of/or will participate in the following duties:
- Compliance with the company SHE charter
- Ensure adherence to all EHS policies , procedures and standards to safeguard company personnel and assets
- Demonstrate safe behavior & leadership
- Ensure that the risks of adopting new business models are understood and are managed consistent with Orica's overall desired risk position
- Ensure regulatory compliance for any commercial propositions (especially from a security perspective)
- Lead cross functional teams to Identify & develop business opportunities by analysis, planning and proposal of projects resulting in growth for the African business.
- Develop effective commercialization strategies for new & innovative customer offerings, including seeding of potential new markets
- Facilitate the development of all commercialization tools (including selling aids and pricing mechanisms) for all new products / services, prior to commercial release in African markets.
- Co-ordinate and contribute to tender submissions for the African region to maintain & increase market share
- Pursue & implement initiatives to reduce overall cost and improve efficiency of business operation and profitability in Africa
- Analyze competitor accounts portfolio and develop & implement strategies for the securing of target accounts
- Analyze competing technologies and develop & implement strategies for mitigating any risks they represent to the company's market aspirations
- Identify & develop offerings that provide cost effective and practical solutions to customer & competitively held operations
- Co-ordinate and manage product/technology or service projects/trials to demonstrate productivity/efficiency benefits to customer & competitively held accounts
- In conjunction with regional marketing support, identify and characterize the potential market space for new technology offerings
Profil et compétences requises
Broad understanding of the Mining sector (preferably through exposure/working experience)
- Technical, operational, commercial or marketing experience in previous roles
- Self motivated & disciplined
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Leadership
- Holding others accountable
- Development Orientation
- Science, Engineering , Marketing or similar Degree/Diploma
- Post graduate Management qualification is desirable
- Minimum 10 years relevant industrial and commercial experience (5 years must be in Business Development Management).
- English very good command.
We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English(compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): "Business Development Lead" and your application letter (in English) via mail directly to our website www.sodeico.org (complete the application form) before " 21 Decembre 2016
- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employments.