Corporate representative Kibali - 27072017-004
Intitulé du Poste
Corporate representative Kibali
Type de contrat
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified Corporate representative Kibali. He must be dynamic, pro-active and ambitious.
Poste et missions
He/She will be in charge of :
- Do regulars visits to corporate, customers' data and postpaid sales product acquisition. Must understand the financial year target fixed by the company
- to acquire the new contracts and to increase the basis of customers corporate in these cities (, Watsa, Aru, Ariwara, Durba,Mahagi)
- Make sure that Vodacom offer meet customer expectations
- Participate to revenue growth of Watsa Pool
- Pay attention to competition, activities and do recommendation on data markets evolution
- Assist data and postpaid products presentation to customers and corporate
- Develop and improve Vodacom relationship (in watsa , Durba, Ariwara, Aru, Mahagi ) and to maintain our partnership with KIBALI GOLD MINE ,ONGs and others companies
- Ensure that Line Manager receives on-time updates and accurate reports
- Provide and maintain customer satisfaction by going the extra mile
- Ensure that all new contracts (postpaid, CUG and reflex) are reported on weekly and monthly.
C. BASIC SKILLS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult and challenging circumstances;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise;
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters;
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
Profil et compétences requises
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing/Economy/Commercial/engineering or equivalent will be essential
- Minimum 1 - 2 years working experience in corporate or sales environment.
- Telecommunications knowledge would be an advantage.
- New products Technologies corporate sales knowledge is highly required.
-Speak and write fluently French and English;
-Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request): Corporate representative Kibali » on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form and join your CV in Word because any other format will not be accepted) before 7th July 2017.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card job seeker issued by the ONEM.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
-The female candidates are strongly encouraged.