Manager: Stakeholder Relations and Reputation Management - 27072017-007
Intitulé du Poste
Manager: Stakeholder Relations and Reputation Management
Type de contrat
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified Manager: Stakeholder Relations and Reputation Management. He must be dynamic, pro-active and ambitious.
Poste et missions
He/She will be in charge of :
- Working closely with the Executive Head of Corporate Affairs in leading the company's control of its reputation and public relations efforts;
- Accountable for managing the execution of the reputation strategy and the stakeholders' engagement plans including assisting with issues and crisis management.
- Develop the external corporate communications strategy, plan and initiatives that build and maintain the company's image and reputation.
- Monitor political, sector's issues and trends as well as main stakeholders 'expectations and provide technical note and policy highlights.
- Develop and implement the Vodacom VIP management.
- Also responsible for tracking Vodacom actions that could affect its image and tracking stakeholders' actions and opinion about Vodacom. Report on them and propose appropriate response.
- Provide and manage an effective and professional communication, media, public relations and reputation management service. Developing communication with all key stakeholders
- Assist in any other business requirement form his/her line manager.
- writing newsletters, management speech, briefings, campaign material and press releases;
- establishing and maintaining two-way communication with relevant official bodies and stakeholders;
- maintaining regular contact, in person and in writing, with politicians, civil servants and staff in local authorities and regulatory bodies to brief them on company's actvities and concerns;
- responding to public policy threats and opportunities;
- planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Coach spokespersons and liaise with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- analyzing media coverage on related stakeholders and reputation issues;
- writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and monthly and annual reports;
- preparing and supervising the production of corporate brochures, handouts, social media, web site, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- supervising in collaboration with the Event Manager events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- commissioning relevant study and research;
- fostering stakeholders relations through events such as open days and through involvement in stakeholders initiatives;
- managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- maintaining and updating information on the website, intranet;
- managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
Profil et compétences requises
- Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and planning skills
- Professional services experience ideally
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Good influencing skills and ability to challenge constructively
- Commercially astute
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- An innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well and with confidence
- Able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour
- Creative and innovative in approach
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Enhanced problem solving and decision making abilities
- High emotional intelligence
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Availability to travel and work out of working office hours when requested.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of public relations, external communication and /or public policy development experience
- Board-level experience
-Speak and write fluently French and English;
-Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request): Stakeholder Relations and Reputation Management » on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form and join your CV in Word because any other format will not be accepted) before 7th july 2017.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card job seeker issued by the ONEM.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
-The female candidates are strongly encouraged.