Ceo Assistant - 300411-007
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
Specific duties include:
1. Answering telephone calls ;
2. Maintaining diaries ;
3. Arranging appointments ;
4. Taking messages ;
5. Typing word processing ;
6. Filing and organising meetings ;
7. Using a variety of software packages;
8. Booking transport and accommodation ;
9. Managing databases; handling correspondence ;
10. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
11. Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
12. Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
Profil et compétences requises
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
· Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
· Good organizational and time management skills;
· Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Ability to work on your own initiative;
· Honesty and reliability;
· Details oriented;
· Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
· Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business, Management, Administration;
- 2 years experience in Secretarial and administrative knowledge.
- Speak and write fluent French and English
- Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request) :
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card jobseeker issued by the NEO.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The female candidates are strongly encouraged.