Teacher of Music - 16062016-003
Intitulé du Poste
Teacher of Music
Type de contrat
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified Teacher for Music. He must be dynamic, pro-active and ambitious possessing individual capable of being patience and having the ability to reteach material in different methods until the students understand it. The teacher who has a well-developed imagination, creativity, and the flexibility to create lessons and activities to operate effectively in the classroom.
Poste et missions
This person will be placed under the authority of the Headmaster of the School.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
He/She will be in charge of :
- Teaching material in different methods;
- Creating lessons and activities to operate effectively in the classroom;
- Planning lessons and managing the classroom;
- Disciplining the classroom;
- Keeping accurate records and communicating with parents and administrators;
- Having a clear understanding of the curriculum standards for all classes;
- Teaching students the core content to meet the learning benchmarks;
- Assisting students in understanding and retaining the general knowledge necessary to learn in advanced grades
Profil et compétences requises
- A well developed imagination, creativity and flexibility;
- Lesson planning skills;
- Classroom management and discipline skills;
- A good knowledge in educational environment;
- Initiative spirit and open mind;
- Planning lessons abilities to meet the learning benchmark;
- A good understanding of motor development basics, different ways children learn, early language and literacy development
- A good knowledge of how child's brain develops
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-Three years of formal college or university study in music, with in-service study in a preschool classroom to have an official certification;
-At least 2-3 years music teaching experience.
-Speak and write fluent French and English;
-Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request): Supervisor- Plant Mechanical' on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form) and write to:email@example.com (join your CV in Word because any other format will not be accepted) before 30 Jun 2016.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card job seeker issued by the ONEM.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
-The female candidates are strongly encouraged.