EHS Manager - 300414-013
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
The SODEICO Manpower is recruiting for a Milling Company based to Lubumbashi an EHS Manager .
This person will have the responsibility to improve the environment and local ecosystems and for making them more inhabitable by applying principles of engineering, biology, and chemistry.
Poste et missions
The Environmental engineer will have the following tasks:
1. - Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports;
2. - Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control; systems, and operations that convert waste to energy;
3. - Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures;
4. - Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and legal actions;
5. - Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks;
6. - Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs;
7. - Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations;
8. - Advise corporations and government agencies about procedures for cleaning up contaminated sites.
Profil et compétences requises
1. - Have exceptional analytical and problems solving skills;
2. - Have a good knowledge of the relevant legislation;
3. - Be informed about the latest studies related to their field of expertise;
4. - Be familiar with new environmental technologies and trends;
5. - Have good communication skills;
6. - Ability to work
in a team is always an asset.
AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Degree in Environmental engineering;
2. 3-5 years of experience as EHS manager;
3. Experience of ISO-14000, 22000, OSHAS;
4. The knowledge of Community
Development and Environment Safety Development.
- Speak and write fluent French, English and Swahili.
- Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We invite you to post your detailed
in English (compulsory mention the position title in the subject of your request) CV: " EHS Manager "
and your job application letter by e-mail directly on
our website www.sodeico.org (Fill
the form) or write to: email@example.com
Word format (any other format will not be accepted before May 12, 2014.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card jobseeker issued by the NEO.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The female candidates are strongly encouraged.