Business Development Manager - 221015-002
Intitulé du Poste
Business Development Manager
Type de contrat
This is an opportunity to work for an International Company's Head Office. This Company is looking for motivated, flexible for to initiate, manage and execute business development projects and exploits sales and customer opportunities in line with the strategy of the company .
Poste et missions
The Business Development Manager will be in charge of :
-initiate, manage and execute business development projects and exploits sales and customer opportunities in line with the strategy of the company
-execute market research and analysis to maximize business development
- partner with the Managing Director in establishing the strategic positioning and the value proposition of the services lines
-analyze clients' request and evaluate the required competencies and the projects' delivery feasibility
-make recommendation on new services opportunities or services line extensions
-Retain and grow revenue, meet sales budget requirements
-Travel abroad when necessary.
Profil et compétences requises
Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability ;
- Discretion and sense of service orientation ;
- Good computer skills especially, Microsoft package: Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-You hold a Master's degree (BAC+5) or equivalent in economics, business administration, finance or similar fields.
-You have a proven track record of 5 years minimum in a similar role or you have an outstanding personality and a natural sales talent despite your limited working experience.
-Excellent command of English and good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
- We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English (compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): "Business Development Manager" and your application letter (in English) via mail to directly to our website www.sodeico.org (complete the application form) before "4th of of November, 2015.
- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employments.