Marketing Manager - 120614-002
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
Specific duties include :- Managing all the marketing activities ;
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with the company objectives;
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget;
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity;
- Preparing online marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials;
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches;
- Maintain internal communications to ensure that all relevant company departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Profil et compétences requises
- Sense of autonomy and of
- Capacity of adaptation and creative;
- Good relational capacities;
- Team spirit;
- Reactivity and pragmatism;
- Demonstrate a commercial dynamism;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Confident and dynamic.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Commercial Sciences, Communication of
organizations, Public relations, Commercial Psychology;
- Qualified marketer;
- 3 years experience in Marketing of a big brand;
- Experience in management of a commercial team.
English and French language fluency required
Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet)
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request): " MARKETING MANAGER " on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form) before June 27, 2014.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card jobseeker issued by the ONEM.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The female candidates are strongly encouraged.