Financial Contoller - 190914-001
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Our client is looking to hire a Financial Controller who will contributes to the overall success of the bank by effectively managing all financial control tasks, overseeing budgeting and budget monitoring.
Poste et missions
The Financial Controller performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users (Management, etc.) in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Design and develop an efficient and reliable system for delivering Management Information to provide a concrete tool that facilitates and assists in the planning, control and management of the Bank's operations.
- Initiate and co-ordinate the formulation of the annual business plans and budgets; monitor progress towards their achievements, drawing attention to important trends to minimize the risk.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- ALCO member assisting in planning and risk identification and mitigation.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual reports and audit
- Review monthly results
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure that financial information is accurate.
- Participate as a member of the Finance Committee.
- Prepare the annual budget in consultation with the head of Finance Department.
- Ensure a very close monitoring of the approved annual budget. This includes daily and monthly verification of the bank's expenses
- Proactively make analysis of the biggest contributors to the bank's expenses and propose ways to keep those costs under control.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Profil et compétences requises
University degree or college diploma in Accounting, Controlling or Business Management/ Administration.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles.
- Knowledge of financial reporting rules and the IFRS
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluent in French and English
At least three years of experience in financial controlling or a similar area.
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Word processing (MS Office)
- Spreadsheets (MS Office)
- E-mail (MS Office) and Internet
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter (mention the job title in the subject of your request: " Financial controller" on our website: www.sodeico.org , before October 03th, 2014.