Finance manager - 190914-002
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Our client is looking a Finance manager who will oversee all finance, accounting, forecasting, budgeting & controlling of expenses of the bank. This role directs all financial activities and assists the Management in meeting or exceeding the overall financial and strategic objectives of the bank.
Poste et missions
- Define standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet the bank goals related to finance.
- Prepare long range financial forecasts by working collaboratively with other management team members.
- Lead the effort in the planning and preparation of the annual budget.
- Regularly monitor and work closely with management in taking timely action to ensure that budgets and financial plans stay within approved levels.
- Insure the accounting of revenues and expenses are performed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner in conformity with local regulation.
- Prepare financial reports and related analyses in accordance with local regulation and Bank Holding on a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and financial forecasting for other matters related to the bank
- Monitor all direct reports in order to ensure they are adhering to all policies and procedures set forth by the Group.
- Coordinate preparation for external and internal audits and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records in compliance with local requirements and the Group policies.
- Prepare materials for Board meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages finance team of employees who are responsible for the coordination and execution of the various functions performed in Finance (accounting, MIS and controlling). Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance and resolving problems.
Profil et compétences requises
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Budgeting and Forecasting ability to develop models and variables to support reliable and achievable financial goals.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities;
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback;
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue;
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting and controlling or similar
- Strong knowledge of reporting rules and the IFRS
- Management Experience is required.
- Verbal / Nonverbal Convey easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; Responds well to questions
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Fluent in French and English
Computer SkillsProficiency in MS Office Products is required
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter (mention the job title in the subject of your request: " Finance Manager" on our website: www.sodeico.org , before october 03th, 2014.