Assistant to the Finance Director - 200815-0015
Intitulé du Poste
Assistant to the Finance Director
Type de contrat
This is an opportunity to work for an International Telecom Company. This Company is looking for motivated, ambitious and flexible individuals, experienced in handling wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, organized,
flexible and enjoy supporting an office of several people, able to work in an English environment, meet challenges and achieve defined goals. The incumbent will mainly be responsible of assisting the Company's Finance Controller and all the Finance staff members.
Poste et missions
The Assistant to the Finance Director will be in charge of :
-Managing heavy calendars while interacting with both internal and external executives and assistants as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings;
-Managing efficiently receipt and transmission of supplier invoices
-Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner;
-Ensure adequate handling and filing of Finance Directors' documents;
-Receipt and transmission of payment cheques to the beneficiaries;
-Custody of the Petty Cash Fund for the company;
-Reviewing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents (prepare presentation documents and outgoing mail as necessary);
-Dealing with security issues during meetings and preparing documentation of Department's minutes of meeting;
-Arrange travel schedule and reservations for Finance staff members as needed; manage efficiently hotel and travel arrangements.
-Complete all other tasks as per the Finance Director's request.
Profil et compétences requises
-Good knowledge of Finance Director's Assistant job;
-Excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
-Excellent organization skills and adaptability ;
-Discretion and sense of service orientation ;
-Excellent calendar management skills including the coordination of complex executive meetings;
-Good computer skills, Microsoft Office package: Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor degree in business and administrative, Finance management or any similar discipline;
- Work experience in a similar position : Finance Assistant, Executive Assistant in an English work environment (4 years Minimum) ;
- Experience in bookkeeping and financial reporting
-Excellent command of English and good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
HOW TO APPLY
- We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English (compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): "Executive Assistant" and your application letter (in English) via mail to email@example.com or directly to our website www.sodeico.org (complete the application form) before 05 October, 2015.
- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employments.