Finance and accounts - 300414-005
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
Specific duties include:
1. Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends;
2. Prepare state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data;
3. Comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings;
4. Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data;
5. Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations;
6. Prepare special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts;
7. Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Profil et compétences requises
- Ability to plan and organize
- Accurate and details oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Ability to work in teams
- Good adaptability and initiative
- Mobility and availability
- Good analytical and synthesis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Accountant, Economics, Management or similar disciplines;
- 3-5 years experience in Accountant and finance.
- French and English language fluency required
- Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request) :
" FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS " on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form) and write to : email@example.com (join your CV in Word because any other format will not be accepted) before May 12, 2014.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card jobseeker issued by the NEO.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- The female candidates are strongly encouraged.