Assistant to the Finance Director - 020914-001
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
The Assistant to the Finance
Director will be in charge of :
- Managing heavy calendars while interacting with both internal and external executives and assistants as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings;
- Managing efficiently receipt and transmission of supplier invoices
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner;
- Ensure adequate handling and filing of Finance Directors' documents;
- Receipt and transmission of payment cheques to the beneficiaries;
- Custody of the Petty Cash Fund for the company;
- Reviewing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents (prepare presentation documents and outgoing mail as necessary);
- Dealing with security issues during meetings and preparing documentation of Department's minutes of meeting;
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for Finance staff members as needed; manage efficiently hotel and travel arrangements.- Complete all other tasks as per the Finance Director's request.
Profil et compétences requises
- Good knowledge of Finance Director's Assistant job;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability ;
- Discretion and sense of service orientation ;
- Excellent calendar management skills including the coordination of complex executive meetings;Good computer skills, Microsoft Office package: Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in business and administrative, Finance management or any similar discipline;
- Work experience in a similar position : Finance Assistant, Executive Assistant in an English work environment (4 years Minimum) ;- Experience in bookkeeping and financial reporting.
- We invite you to post your CV in Microsoft Word format in English (compulsory mention of the position title in subject of your application): "Assistant to the Finance Director" and your application letter (in English) directly to our website (complete the application form) before- Provide us with three references in connection with your previous employments.