Operations Category Buyer - 140314-002
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
SODEICO is recruiting for a telecommunications company an Operations Category Buyer which main mission will ensure the sourcing Network goods and services from the right suppliers and under the right terms and conditions and right procurement practices.
Poste et missions
- Receive the needs for products and service from the Operations Departments;
- Issue Requests For Quotations for the selection of suppliers for needed products and services;
- Ensure cost modeling and negotiations for each purchase project;
- Monitor the Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order progress within the Requesting Department;
- Identify delays, resolve or escalate them to right line manager if necessary;
- Records cost savings realized on a monthly basis;
- Assist Operations with the registration of new suppliers;
- Manage and develop relationships with suppliers to monitor better service performance;
- Carry out the evaluation of key suppliers and potential future partners;
- Identify opportunities for Blanket Purchase Agreements with key suppliers;
- Constitute a friendly database of suppliers by product or service;
- Contribute to the best purchase practices approved by the company;
- Use Procurement tools, processes, policies and standards;
- Interact with internal stakeholders and other business influencer, and engage cross functional activities.
Profil et compétences requises
- Graduate education level in Network or Engineering required ;
- 2 years working experience in Telecommunication Network environment;
- Understanding of Customer and Supplier Relationship Management;
- Ability to ensure a project monitoring and follow-up;
Solid supervisory experience and skills.
- Honesty and high level of integrity ;
- Proven ability to prioritize and effectively work under pressure and for long hours;
- Ability to recognize priority issues and escalate accordingly;
- Communication skills;
- Analysis and methodical approach to problem solving using appropriate tools;
- Trained to High level in MS Office, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English is plus.