RMS-POS OFFICER - 220714-005
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
Poste et missions
Her/His main duties are :
- Liaise on a daily basis with vodashops and service desk for RMS permanent link to facilitate data collections;
- RMS user management : make sure that only authorized users are created on RMS and appropriate profiles are assigned in conformity with a system and service access request form fully approved;
- Daily identification, analysis and fixing all non-posted RMS transactions (related to stock and payment) and deal with the relevant services to get them posted on X3 before vodashop's Day-End;
- Support DRC RMS users and provide them all necessary tools to monitor transactions in both financial systems (RMS and X3) for further shop's reconciliations or investigations;
- Make sure that all RMS user's issues are sorted out or escalated on time for a high level investigation;
- Frequency (weekly/monthly) monitoring of all suspected RMS transactions and alert the system specialist/system ADMIN on any issues to flag;
- Ensure that all new RMS processes are successfully tested in TRAIN environment before any implementation/change in the LIVE system;
- Ensure that all RMS transactions are fully posted on X3 before stock and cash Month-end enclosure;
- Run and archive all supervisor's validations and unbalanced reconciliations to submit to relevant services for follow up and decision;- Assist Inventory team, Vodashop management and cash and bank sections and provide them with all RMS evidences to support their reconciliations.
Profil et compétences requises
- Have a good administration and management skills ;
- Decision making and problem solving/analysis skills ;
- Flexibility and willing to work long hours ;- Confident, self motivated and creative thinker.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Computer Science (Minimum 5 years)
- General accounting/Finance knowledge ;- Preferably one or two years working experience.
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request) :
" RMS-POS OFFICER " on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form) before August 18th,2014.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.- The female candidates are strongly encouraged.