Nurse - 29092016-002
Intitulé du Poste
Type de contrat
SODEICO, a company specialized in recruitment and outsourcing qualified personnel is recruiting a qualified Nurse. He/she will work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists. He/she must be dynamic and pro-active.
Poste et missions
He/She will be in charge of :
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Profil et compétences requises
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-Three years of formal college or university study in health, biological or social sciences.
-At least 2-3 years of experience.
-Speak and write fluent French and English;
-Excellent command of computer skills (Word, Excel and Internet).
We invite you to post your resume and cover letter in English (mention the job title in the subject of your request): Nurse' on our website www.sodeico.org (fill the form) and write to:email@example.com (join your CV in Word because any other format will not be accepted) before 13 October 2016.
- Applicants unemployed are asked to bring a card job seeker issued by the ONEM.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
-The female candidates are strongly encouraged.